Sign up online now for this year's Festival of Carols, held at St Mary's Church, Battersea, on Wednesday 13th December at 5pm
Hardly have the festive notes of the Upper School Christmas Concert died away before we celebrate this year’s Festival of Carols in the evocative surroundings of St Mary’s Church, Battersea, on the other side of the park. Please see the invitation below.
We do hope that you and your children, even grandparents, would like to come; please RSVP by filling out the short form below
Please also be aware of the following details, which you may find helpful:
- NON-performing children from ALL years will go to the carol service with their families (there are no after-school clubs or activities, just Late Room).
- Performers, readers and Year 8s will be taken separately but will need to be picked up from the Church afterwards (NOT from school) unless special permission has been given to Home Aloners in Y8 to come home alone from the Church
- the postcode of the Church is SW11 3NA, in Battersea Church Rd
- families should aim to arrive by 4.45pm
- there is very limited parking around St Mary's Church (some street parking for Zone B2 along Battersea Church Road)
- the 170 bus stops at the Sunbury Lane 'H' Stop
- parents are advised to park in Battersea Park (West Entrance Gate) and walk 10 mins to the Church
We look forward to welcoming everyone to a thoroughly festive interlude; please remember to RSVP!